Thoughts: The Day I found my Freedom
Mornings begin like an open canvas....like a blank sheet of paper.
So I begin to paint...write...design my day into something I love.
What is Freedom?
For me...it's having the ability to spend my life doing things I'm passionate about.
- It is here...where I'm constantly inspired and energised by other people around me.
- It is here...where no education could compare to the knowledge & experiences I learn from others.
- It is here...where I'll always feel connected...make friends with people from parts of the World I've forgotten that existed.
- It is here...where my taste buds are able to experience multi-cultural cuisines.
- It is here...where one day doesn't go by without admiring a piece of significant history.
- It is here...that the amounts of events will never allow me to get bored.
- It is here...where I have to grow up quickly & open my mind.
- It is here...where I pursue my dreams.
- It is here...where I may become the person I want to be.
The City .... is my Freedom.